Dear Friends and Family of Alive Again,
Alive Again has experienced Spirit empowered generosity in 2016, raising over $20,000 in one single offering in order to secure the purchase option on 1060 Church Road. Will you display Spirit empowered generosity during this wonderful season of giving? Your “Year End Christmas Gift” to Alive Again will lay a solid foundation for our newly established Kingdom Fund.
Alive Again has established a special projects fund called the Kingdom Fund to expand the ministry beyond the needs of our day-to-day operations. The Kingdom Fund’s first priority is securing 1060 Church Road as our ongoing base of operations. Additionally the fund will be used to support special missions trips, expand church multiplication and church planting, support generous giving to the needy in Toms River and beyond, and eventually expand our facility footprint in Toms River to meet our growth.
Your 2016 tax-deductible gift to the Kingdom Fund must be given before midnight December 31, 2016. 100% of our Christmas Eve Eve offering and Christmas morning offering will go to the Kingdom Fund.
Here are various ways to give:
- Give by Check
- Checks should be made out to Alive Again Alliance Church with “Kingdom Fund” written in the memo
- Give Online:
- Follow this link: Kingdom Fund
- Once you enter your amount select Kingdom Fund in the section entitled “Select A Fund”
- To ensure your gift is processed in time for year end, please submit your online transaction no later than December 29, 2016
- Give by Mail
- The envelope containing your contribution MUST BE postmarked by 12/31/2016 in order for it to be claimed on your taxes for this year. Even if the contribution does not reach the church until January 2017. As long as the envelope is postmarked on or before 12/31/2016, it will be credited as a donation for the 2016 year.
- Alive Again Alliance mailing address:
- 1060 Church Rd, Toms River NJ 08755
- Give in Person
- Please place your gift in one of the special offerings or hand deliver it to our church office no later than midnight December 31, 2016.
Your Fellow Servants in Christ,
Pastor Bill Meyer and Pastor Jay Cardenosa